Dear Valued Patients,
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot of changes over the last few months, and all of us look forward to resuming our daily routines. While many things have changed, one thing remains the same here at Lino Lakes Family Dentistry: our commitment to your health and safety.
We are excited to announce that Lino Lakes Family Dentistry is opening back up for non-emergency appointments. We have implemented many protocols and technologies to keep our patients and staff safe. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. Your safety and oral health are our top priority and we thank you in advance for your patience as we implement the new protocols.
Our clinic follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Minnesota Board of Dentistry, the U.S. Centers of Disease control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
Due to these new guidelines, our schedule will reflect extra time for COVID-19 compliance screening and procedures. You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. Such as:
· Our office will communicate with you 24-48 hours before your appointment to ask screening questions. You will be asked these same questions again when you arrive at the office.
· There will be hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the clinic. You will also see some in the reception area and throughout the clinic for you to use as needed.
· We ask that you enter the clinic with a face mask.
· Sneeze guards have been added to the front desk areas.
· At this time, our waiting room will longer offer magazines, books or children’s toys, since these items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
· Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling appointments.
· We ask that you please respect the 6 feet distance while you are in our clinic.
· We will do our best to allow more time between patients to reduce waiting time, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area.
· You will notice the staff wearing more PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) such as N95 masks, face shields, scrubs, gowns or lab coats when appropriate.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient safe in our practice.
Thank you for being our patient and thank you for your continued patience and cooperation during this time. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Drs. Weingarten and Hyden, and the entire Lino Lakes Dental Team