The Dentists at Lino Lakes Family Dentistry welcome new patients! Our staff of friendly and well qualified assistants are available to answer any questions you may have.
Before your first visit please take a moment to print and complete either an adult or child Health History Form and bring the completed form with you to your appointment.
Thank you for allowing us to create beautiful smiles for your whole family!
Your Childs First Visit
Getting your child's teeth off to a good start is an important part of your child's health. Dental visits can start for your child as early as their first birthday. We will check early tooth development and set the frequency of following visits.
You can help your child's visits be a positive experience by following these helpful suggestions:
- Make the visit an enjoyable outing for your child.
- Consider a visit to allow your child to get acquainted with the dentist.
- Set a good example for your child by brushing and flossing your teeth and making regular trips to the dentist.
- Don't let anyone tell your child scary stories about visiting the dentist.
- Don't let your child know you feel anxious about visiting the dentist with them.
- Don't use bribes to get your child to go to the dentist.
- Don't use a visit to the dentist as a punishment or threat.
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it:
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.